Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Greetings and news on the Man Without Fear

I suppose a greetings is in order, this is the first post on a new blog I am doing. I wanted a place that I could share my thoughts on things I am passionate about. So please excuse the site it is very basic now, but I am hoping with time it will gain its own identity. For those of you that do not know me I use to be a part of Preorder66 a podcast about toys and other nerdy things.If you would like to give it a try it can be found HERE



     As many of you know I am a huge fan of  Daredevil and have been for years, so this announcement is very big news to me. The Daredevil series has brought the Man Without  Fear into the mainstream and stayed true to the character. It could have easily been turned into something unrecognizable, thankfully Marvel Studios have done an excellent job with this series and everything they have touched so far. If you have not seen it or are on the fence please check it out. I personally think it is one of the best things they have done.

    I never thought we would get an official Daredevil Hot Toys figure let alone potentially more of the cast. I hope at the very least we get Matt in the black suit, the hero suit, Wilson Fisk and Punisher. Which characters would you like to see or would you potentially get? Before this announcement the only hope I had were customs and unlicensed figures of which there are a few being produced. There are a few head sculpts being produced on the sideshow freaks boards as well as Rise Collectibles have shown a few figures they are working on and two have already gone up for order.

    I will be getting the two that have already gone up for order. Those are the black costume and the costume from season 2. I was curious what Rise Collectibles work was like and like I said I never thought this day would come. I am hoping what Hot Toys releases can work alongside these as I will for sure be trying to get those as well. Even though we now have official ones coming it is great that the community tried to provide something for the demand that there was. As nit picky as the community can be they are also very helpful and positive about making customs or helping people make them. So I must give credit where credit is due.

     Here is a look at some of the custom sculpts, let me know what you think of them. Also what is your feeling on the making and selling of these unlicensed figures?


No comments:

Post a Comment